- Me: true life: Ibuprofen is my best friend
- Me: getting back at midnight from practice is normal right?
- Me: EVERY PART OF MY BODY HURTS. EVERY. SINGLE. PART.
- Me: but this broom bruise next to my vagina tho.
- Me: because that wasn't an illegal tackle.
- Me: poor sportsmanship? Everyone runs 5 more suicides.
- Me: I hung out with QuidKids yesterday, time to change it up. *hangs out with QuidKids every day after that*
- Me: I love you so much, but I also really hate you on the pitch so.
- Me: screw you all. I'm sick now.. We shouldn't have all shared that cake.
- Me: you got my back right? Right. *gets hit with bludger*
- Me: my life is reading up on the IQA while sitting in the union.
- Me: Quidditch is life. Period.
When I am 95 years old I will be reblogging gifs of supernatural season 70 and the 49th doctor and Sherlock season 4
I always pass this video cus it says train derailment and like that sounds so boring but I finally just watched it and literally almost went into cardiac arrest
He’s just mad because he can’t acquire all the apple juice that I’m acquiring. (x)
what i learned from school
- im a fucking piece of shit
- everybody else is also a fucking piece of shit
- mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
making up your own fictional universe
creating an entire history for it
creating characters who have complex back stories
RESEARCHING NAMES WITH MEANINGS THAT CORRESPOND TO THE HISTORY AND UNIVERSE AND BACK STORIES YOU’VE COME UP WITH
then never writing or doing anything with it at all ever